Foshay Learning Center has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) until June 2024.
The Mission of the James A. Foshay Learning Center is to develop socially responsible citizens prepared to face the challenges of the 21st Century.
To create an internationally focused school that promotes:
● Communication within our community and throughout the world
● Inquiry and problem solving in a rigorous academic setting
● Technology as a means to learn, communicate, and demonstrate knowledge
● A community of caring students, parents, and staff
● Service, with the goal of making the world a better place
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNER OUTCOMES
● Effective Communicator
● Problem Solver
● Personally and Socially Responsible
● Technologically Literate